Re-energise your workforce
Engage your people, attract top talent and drive your business forward.
Your Employee Experience (EX), or Employee Value Proposition (EVP) is your story as an employer. It determines whether or not the candidate you want will feel the same about you, as well as your ability to hold onto the people you need to drive you forward.
A well-defined EX will not only enhance your recruitment and employee retention, it will boost practically every aspect of business performance. You’ll breathe new life into your workforce and harness the true potential of your people.
How we help
Our approach to EX has been designed to get under the skin of who you are as an employer – using your beating heart, your people, as the driving force. Using our ‘Three Views’ method, we’ll help you gain a clear picture of where you currently shine as an organisation and any key areas for improvement.
By combining your unique attributes as an organisation with intelligence of what candidates want, we will piece together your authentic story.
With your EX newly-defined, we can then help you integrate your core messages into your internal communications and employer brand.
What we offer
EX Health Check
- Comprehensive overview of your current situation
- Interviews, surveys and full report
- Perfect starting point or check-up on progress so far
- Uncover your authentic employer story, shaped by your people and underpinned by candidate data
- Thorough diagnosis and analysis, market intelligence and MVMNT’s unique EX profiling
- Come away with your key themes and messages defined, ready to integrate into your employer brand
- Incorporate your core EX messages and themes into your employer brand
- Shape your internal and external communications
- Brand voice, graphic design, copywriting and video production
What’s in it for you
- A re-energised workforce – their voice shaping your people story
- An understanding of why people should choose you as an employer – and crucially will stay with you
- Lower cost per hire and higher retention rates
- Strategies that will also enhance culture, inclusion and diversity
The process ran incredibly smoothly, the steps were clearly explained and the project ran like clockwork. We're delighted with the outputs, they've captured the essence of what it means to work here, our mission, the difference we can make and our future ambitions. I'd have no hesitation in recommending MVMNT.
Shane Lynch, Director of Resources - UK Export Finance
Enjoying the experience
They've shown an impressive grasp of what we do and how to get our message across. The upshot is clear - week-by-week growth in numbers visiting our site and the time visitors spend actually reading it. I believe we're both enjoying the experience.
John Cooling, Chairman - Whzan Digital Health
Miles & the MVMNT mission is what every progressive business needs. Eye-opening, brutally honest & totally productive. I highly recommend you step outside your business for a moment & let MVMNT help you see your team's and customers' true experience - so you can make it better.
Wendy Powell, CEO - MUTU System
Value for money
MVMNT don't just offer great value for money, they offer insight & advice that has genuinely given me fresh impetus for the business.
Howard Sheldon, CEO - Oz Cloud